Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hebrew/ Yavneh Dictionary

To the non Yavneh people:

I have come to realize that there are a few of you out there reading this blog who have never been to Yavneh before. Through the course of this blog, I naturally use terminology that is either in Hebrew or directly associated with camp, which the common person is not familiar with. Therefore, on the right side of the blog, there is a running dictonary of words that are central to Camp Yavneh. I did not include all of the words I use, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask (or send me an email)

To the Yavneh people:

If you think that there is a word that I should define because it is important for understanding our camp, let me know. I will add it. Even if you don't think its important, but you think the definition should be there anyway, also let me know. Either post in the comments section or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment